Detox after holidays - day 2

My second day was different because I didn’t have Zumba in the morning, I tried a new class, it’s a Brazilian class called 3B Bum Bum Brasil, the translation to English is Butt Butt Brazil🤣🤣🤣! It’s just 30 minutes but I thought I wouldn’t survive!!! A lot of squads with weights but really good to tone the parts of my body that really needs. After I did a Step class, the last time I did it was more than 15 years ago and I really enjoyed but nothing compares to Zumba. But it’s always good to try new workouts and most important work different parts of your body!


My day always stars the same way:

Breakfast: just a black coffee with cinnamon and a glass of warm water with some lemon juice

After Workout: egg in a whole , one of my favourite breakfasts with avocado, lime juice, salt and black pepper.

Lunch: prawm salad with many veggies

Afternoon snack : oats porridge with hazelnut butter with cacao, berries, dry coconut, mango and almonds.

Dinner: vegetable soup without potato and some Portuguese treats, cheese, chorizo sausage, parm ham, olives, everything good for the diet but not for the colesterol.


I always drink a tea before go to bed because it helps me to relax and also I need the square of dark chocolate. 

Of course my day was full of activities with the kids, swimming, football, ballet and cooking yummy dishes for me and for them! I really enjoy to have all the ingredients I love to cook my meals.

Have a lovely evening!!!

I finished my day with a very good and relax massage...




Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Bolo de chocolate na Varoma

Pão Doce

Pão de Alho