Asparagus with Bacon

Sometimes people complain that they don’t have time to eat healthy things or to do diet! I understand that it’s easy to grab a cookie or a croissant either than prepare something more healthier. In my case, I always do a lot of snacks on weekends so when I’m hungry during the week I don’t do any mistake.
Last night I prepare a bunch of asparagus with bacon in the oven for dinner and also for my breakfast today! The leftovers I will eat it when I’m hungry during the week!
I really hope that you enjoy as much as me!

This recipe couldn’t be more easy and delicious...

Ingredientes:

White asparagus 
Slices of bacon ( or park ham)
Pepper and garlic
Avocado
Olive oil for drizzling
Oregano ( optional )

Preparation: 
1. Preheat oven, to 180 degrees.

2. Lightly coat asparagus spears in extra-virgin olive oil. Season the asparagus with pepper and garlic and use a slice of bacon to wrap each one and secure the spears together. Repeat with remaining ingredients.

3. In the end, you can add more pepper and some oregano leaves.


4. For oven preparation, place bundles on cooking paper and bake for 12 minutes.

Absolutely delicious😋



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Bolo de chocolate na Varoma

Pão Doce

Pão de Alho