Chia seeds pudding with berries
Some interesting facts about this seeds:
1. The pudding will keep for about 5 days in the fridge, so if you whip a batch up on Sunday, you'll be on track to a happier, smarter and prettier you by Friday!
2. Chia seeds may help you sleep. Chia seeds are tiny bundles of tryptophan, according to sharecare.com, and that amino acid raises melatonin and serotonin levels. These are the hormones that support stable sleep.
3. Two tablespoons of chia seeds have almost 10 grams of fiber. ... Diets high in fiber have been linked to weight loss. According to 2015 research, eating 30 grams of fiber daily may help you lose as much weight as if you followed a more complicated diet.
4. Chia seeds (salvia hispanica) are high in linoleic acid, a fatty acid that helps the body absorb fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. For such a tiny seed, chia is quite high in healthy fats, boasting more omega-3s than salmon.
5. Chia seeds give you stable energy because of their great ratio of protein, fats and fiber combined with the fact that they're low-carb,” Brown raves. “They won't causespikes and drops in blood sugar or insulin levels, preventing cravings and overeating later.